Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Birthday!



Time for a new challenge at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!  It is an easy one, just get out your favorite-older-than-a-year-stamps and create a card or project to celebrate a birthday!  Don't forget to tell us how old your stamp is and enter 10 or fewer challenges with your creation!




This is the front of my card, using a Sizzix sentiment Birthday set from 2014 by Stephanie Bernard.  The pop up card die is also by Sizzix.  The cake and candles are from Stephanie's newest set, Stamps of Life Cake2set.  I just couldn't resist combining the old with the new!  I colored my cake and candles with Chameleon pens.  The confetti paper is from my stash.


The inside sentiment is also from the same set from 2014.  I had a blast putting together this fun card.  Do stop by and show us your birthday project over at Retro Rubber Blog challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Neva, love your card, I love the bright fun colors you used on your card. I love how you created the inside too. I also love how you combined the New with the old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! what a bright and delicious card Neva, love the cake with all those colorful layers and the pattern paper is just a perfect match for the theme.
    Love the inside of your card too, this interactive cards are fun to make and more fun to receive.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card for for anyone young at heart! The best part of our challenges, in my opinion, is using our old stash with new eyes and combining them with new products? - so much the better! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bright colors in the banner and repeating it in the inside!! So fresh and fun! The vertical light within the cake layers makes the cake just glow... great job with your coloring. The pop up banner inside adds a surprise twist. Well done, teammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the bold bright colors.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Neva, the bright colours are amazing and I love how they continue inside the card, that is so unusual and clever! Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neva! Wowowow!! Love this fun, energetic, colorful card! So amazing how you did the variations in color! So inspiring!❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!