Monday, September 25, 2017

Published in Fall Stampers' Sampler!

Wahoo!  Last December I took part in the Season's Giving Blog Hop.  I made a crafting goal of submitting projects to print magazines for publication.  I took a few submissions to achieve this goal, but here it is!


My card is located on page 84 and features a stamp and die set from Sizzix designed by Stephanie Bernard.  All of the inks and sprays are by Imagine, the American division of Tsukineko.


 Here is the front cover of the issue.  So exciting to met this goal, and plan on doing a submitting for consideration of publication in the future as well!


Finally, here are the photos I took of my card before I sent it in.  As you can see, the easel opens up to display the message and really helps the turkey stand up!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my few moments of publishing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!