Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Stick It Down Double Page CHA Friends

Stick It Down has a really fun sketch for November!
Add caption
I had the great fortune to go to CHA last January and met several of my online friend In Real Life.  Seeing all the new releases for so many companies was incredible.  It was creativity on overload!


There were so many bright colors at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) annual winter show.  When I looked through my photos of my friends I remembered a very old paper collection by Basic Grey named Lucky.  All the colors coordinate beautifully and I was able to use up a bunch of scraps to make the strips of the design.  My vendor badge made a great embellishment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!