Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throw Back Thursday Niagara Falls Die Cut Layout

Created in 1999
In the summer of 1998 I made a trip to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  During that trip I was able to take a tour to Niagara Falls.  The Canadian side of the falls is a celebration to the engineering feat of harnessing the falls for hydroelectric power.  These are just a few of the photos I took on that memorable day.

I wanted the photos to shine in a layout, so I used a pre-diecut 12" x 12" black card stock.  Some areas have the cross pieces cut out with a craft knife, other sections I left them in.  The small squares were each cut down by 1/8" to fill in the spaces.  I love this layout!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have a few more sheets of this die cut paper, so I might do a few more! Helps meld many photos into one layout.

      Delete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!